Our ten-strong CSI Committee has worked hard to find meaningful ways to make a difference to the lives of many in our surrounding communities, where help is needed most.
These initiatives cover the broad areas of social development, health and education – and range from purchasing:
- a shipping container to be converted into an educare centre for underprivileged children;
- equipment for a home for severely disabled adults;
- a security system for the clubhouse of a surfing project for youth at risk;
to providing funding for:
- a project to prepare school-going children for the world of work;
- therapy sessions for child abuse survivors;
- a new defibrillator for a township hospital;
- bursaries for gifted disadvantaged students;
and participating in a rally to deliver reading materials to remote rural schools.
Children of Light School
All Futuregrowth staff are encouraged to participate in our CSI projects, giving them a platform to “live” our brand and enrich their own lives by “doing good” for others.
To find out more, read the CSI report for 2018.
Die Eiland Huis