Terms and Conditions
This website is owned and managed by Futuregrowth Asset Management (Proprietary) Limited (Registration No. 1996/18222/07) (“Futuregrowth”).
This website is only intended to provide general information regarding Futuregrowth and its products and services. The information provided is objective information and is not intended to constitute a recommendation, guidance or proposal in regard to the suitability of any product in respect of your financial needs. Neither the website, nor any information contained on the website constitutes or forms part of a representation, a contract or a term of any contract. The information on this website may be updated or altered by Futuregrowth at any point in time.
While Futuregrowth has taken reasonable care to ensure that the content of this website is accurate, it does not provide any warranty, express or implied, regarding the accuracy or completeness of the information contained on the website.
Liability and indemnity
1. The content of this website is provided without any express or implied warranty of any kind.
2. Futuregrowth does not warrant that the content of this website is appropriate or suitable for any particular purpose or that it is complete or accurate.
3. Futuregrowth does not warrant that the functions of this website will be uninterrupted or error free, or that the website or the server that makes the website available is free from viruses or other harmful components.
4. Futuregrowth and its directors and employees shall not be responsible for and disclaim all liability for any loss, damage (whether direct, indirect or consequential, including but not limited to loss of profits and loss of business) and/or expenses of any nature at all, which may be suffered because of or which may be attributable, directly or indirectly, to the use of, or reliance upon any information, links or service provided through this website.
The information and branding (including logos, graphics and any multimedia), whether licensed or unlicensed, belongs to Futuregrowth and may not be changed, reproduced or transmitted without the written consent of Futuregrowth, except where you use, print or reproduce the information for your own non-commercial personal use.
Futuregrowth Asset Management (Pty) Ltd (Futuregrowth) may electronically collect, store and use certain personal information about you, which may include use of third party data related service providers, such as cloud storage service providers. Cloud storage is a service through which data is maintained, managed, backed up remotely and made available to those authorised to access such data, over a network. Futuregrowth and its directors, officers and employees respect your privacy and the confidentiality of your personal information.
We will only collect, disclose, collate, process and store your personal information that you supply to us via this website:
1. To identify you; and/or
2. For the specific and explicitly defined purpose for which we request the information from you, as stated on the relevant web pages; and/or
3. To the extent necessary to enable us to meet our obligations to you (insofar as it relates to the purpose for which we have collected your personal information); and/or
4. To comply with any legal obligation imposed on us.
We will not disclose your personal information to third parties, other than third party data related service providers, and/or process it further, unless you have expressly consented to such disclosure and/or further processing.
We may further process your personal information if it is in accordance or compatible with the purpose for which the personal information was originally collected. Further processing of your personal information shall be in accordance or compatible with the purpose for which it was collected if:
1. the information is available in or derived from a public record;
2. it is necessary to avoid prejudice to the maintenance of the law, including the prevention, detection, investigation, prosecution and punishment of offences;
3. it is necessary to comply with an obligation imposed by law;
4. for the conduct of proceedings in any court or tribunal that have commenced or are reasonably contemplated;
5. it is in the interest of national security;
6. further processing is necessary to prevent or mitigate a serious or imminent threat to public health or public safety; and/or
7. it is in the public interest to do so (to the extent granted by the Information Regulator under the Protection of Personal Information Act 4 of 2013.
To the extent that you provide us with your personal information, we will-
1. treat your personal information as strictly confidential;
2. take appropriate technical and organisational measures to ensure that your personal information is kept secure and is protected against unauthorised or unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction or damage, alteration, disclosure or access;
3. provide you with access to your personal information to view and/or update personal details or to correct any errors;
4. promptly notify you if we become aware of any unauthorised use, disclosure or processing of your personal information;
6. upon your request, promptly return or destroy any and all of your personal information in our possession or control.